Translate

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Cheryl the Zombie Arrives!!!

Ok BZF fans I know you are all trembling with hysteria and holding back tears of joy and I myself have suffered 3 meltdowns in as many days – but I am proud to announce that the time has finally arrived to unveil the mega star of 2013!! Without further ado, please meet Cheryl the Zombie!!


Yes friends, I am painfully aware that hundreds of you have already scanned for her twitter account and thrown your hands up in disbelief at the lack of Cheryl’s social media presence. But never fear, to begin Cheryl’s campaign for world domination, I have posted her very first mixed CD on my own Youtube channel. Volumes 2 and 3 will follow shortly and you can expect plenty more from this undead diva.

There are simply no further words that can be spoken at this time as we welcome Cheryl the Zombie into the BZF universe, lookout world the apocalypse is coming and Cheryl the Zombie is its first lady!

Bite You Later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment