Translate

Thursday 17 January 2013

Friday thought!!


Now we all know that Miss K has a keen eye when it comes to fashion and knows the importance of looking good in a post apocalyptic world.  Do you remember when printed text on T Shirts was super cool?  “Who’s Your Daddy?”, “You Lookin At Me?”, “Your Mum’s New Boyfriend” the list goes on.  For this reason I want you to think about  what kind of printed T Shirt you would wear if you knew you were about to turn into a flesh crazed zombie!  I think I would try and have a sense of humour about the situation and pay tribute to my newly acquired fellow undead comrades....



So BZF fans, what would you pick for yourself??


Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this one?

    http://www.thefancy.com/things/280558613/I'm-Fine-T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete