Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Will You Be Affected?


Hello friends, my last post highlighted the cultural/human element that has been more prevalent in zombie movies of recent times.  Continuing with this theme, I would like direct your attention to a little Aussie gem called ‘Cargo’.  Cargo is a short film that was entered into this year’s Tropfest and focuses on the dynamic of the family unit and the complications faced in a zombie apocalypse.

I don’t want to say too much more, but I will give you a warning that in a very short space of time, I found myself being quite moved and dare I say emotional, as Cargo effortlessly puts you in the middle of a scenario that that would make even the most brave tremble just a little.

Bite You Later

Mr Vitamin G


PS Thank goodness for seat belts...

No comments:

Post a Comment