Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

i ZOMBIE

Well BZF fans, it’s time I come clean and tell you about my dark past.  Truth be told, approximately seven years ago I was transformed into a zombie!!!  Little did I know that this turning would lead to a permanent position here at BZF Head Quarters talking about all things zombie!

The photo below was published in the local paper and was the creation of a good mate of mine who has worked on a few big budget films as lead special effects make-up master.  Naturally when he asked me to model for a workshop he was running at a local film festival, I was ready to get my zombie makeover and terrify my niece when visiting for dinner.  So do you guys think I make a decent zombie?  Do you think I would be boyfriend material for Cheryl The Zombie?  One can only hope, but it was a cool process to be a part of even if my turning only took the good part of 2 hours!

Bite You Later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment