Translate

Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Walking Dead is back!


The Walking Dead Season 4 has landed and I am more excited than a naked Miley on a wrecking ball!!  
I have to say season 3 was a bit of a mixed bag for me, there were moments of greatness and then moments of meh.  I have tried my hardest not to read up too much on the upcoming season, however I have read that they are upping the action with more twists and turns to give the show a bit of a boost – Yay!
I do however have many questions that I hope are answered in season 4 like, will Carl finally get a haircut?  Is Beth going to continue singing at people to make them feel better?  Or will Daryl get his shirt off and tell Carol how he really feels?!?  Despite these pressing questions, the BZF crew will wait until the second episode has aired so we can watch them back to back – one episode is just never enough!!
Such is the excitement for season 4 of the Walking Dead, that some of our BZF readers have sent in bits and pieces that we really had to share.  A big shout out to Mr L all the way from Versailles France, who sent through a hilarious Walking Dead parody called The Walking Dumb (Ways To Die) – it was posted on Youtube at the end of last year and you have to watch all the way to the end just for the jazz hands! 
Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment