Translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

Button Up!

Hey BZF lovers, this week we are going to get in touch with our inner gizzards and talk about showing our feelings.  Say what???  Well let’s put things in perspective, so each week seems to bring different calendar events such as ‘International Happy Day’ or ‘Wear Pyjamas at Work Day’.  Don’t get me wrong, I am a strong believer in supporting charities and displaying your advocacy via a colourful ribbon, but what about coming out to the world as a loud and proud zombie fan?

One day at work a fellow walking dead enthusiast and BZF fan brought in some amazing badges that completely took me by surprise.  Sure, I have a few zombie tees (buying some more soon!) but apart from that I don’t have much else to put on display!

I will say that badges for me are something I associate with the High School Student Council, Girl Guides and Sarah Palin – So they don’t really excite me all that much, but these little babies are cute, humorous and gosh darn it just sooooo fashionable!

Check out some of my favourites below!







I know it’s not always the best idea to go around labelling people, so why not badge them instead with these gorgeous little circles of joy! 

Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment