Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy 2014 Everyone!!

Greetings to our zombie friends old and new, BZF is back and we are here to bring you all the latest zombie gossip, survival tips and of course how to look your best in the apocalypse!!!  2013 was a massive year here at BZF and 2014 promises even more!

The Australian summer this year has been a scorcher so we need to do our best to keep cool with all this heat.  BZF fan Miss E who brought Zombie Chews to my attention last year has now given us the scoop on an amazing discovery!

When you can’t stand the heat, all you need to do is grab yourself one of these!!!


Ok I have to be honest with you all, I haven’t tasted one of these scrumptious treats but it’s on my must eat list for this weekend and judging by the flavours Snot and Guts I’m sure they are bloody delicious!

Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment