Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Introducing Miss ACE

Greetings fellow Bunnies, Zombies and Frocks enthusiasts!

My name is Miss Ace and I am super excited to be joining the amazing BZF team. There are so many reasons for me to be excited for my debut post that I’ve included the most bunny, zombie and frock related content below:
  • When I was young I had a rabbit named Jason (named after the red power ranger). He was a cool, zen-like type of fellow…basically the opposite of Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh. He liked to eat grass, munch on random bits of wood and make hay-forts. Here is a photo of us together (NB: I no longer wear socks like that, although I kind of wish I did):


  • Secondly, like many of us I am looking forward to the zombie apocalypse with nervous excitement. That inevitable day when life as we know it will cease and humanity will be forced to reinvent society. Personally, I’m hoping that no one will have to sit excessively, people will stop being slaves to ridiculous shoes and if we’re lucky, we may even get to ride llamas and alpacas (more on this later). Anywho, I am also fortunate enough to have some cool Zombie heritage, as my Dad comes from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Zombie capital of the World, famously associated with the films of George A. Romero, godfather of the undead.
  • And as for frocks, I have been known to go to a vintage festival or two. However, I am yet to find a frock with bunnies or zombies on it, but so far I have one with dog breeds and one with tiny monkeys. Also, I really like Zach Braff and his name includes one B, one Z and two FFs, so there’s that.
For most of the next 12 months I will be an out-posted poster, BZF's first international correspondent if you will, posting from South East Asia. Inspired by this, many of my posts will be part of a series that we are calling: DEAD PLANET – sharing tips on staying zombie safe whilst traveling, as well as including some cool stories on International Zombie Lore (cue the Chinese hopping zombie!!). 

For occasional changes of pace, I’ll also be posting on Zombie Combat (‘Defence against the Dead’) and whatever random stuff that my brain produces. When reading my posts, it may make more sense to know that as a child I was shot into space and came back super intelligent. However, most of this was lost at age 14, when I jumped on a mini trampoline and woke up on the ground. Today, I’m best friends with a fish, a pirate and a podiatrist. 

Rise against the Risen 

Miss Ace




No comments:

Post a Comment