Translate

Wednesday 16 April 2014

A zombie ate my cupcake!!!!

I know you’re already asking why the hell is Mr Vitamin G talking about cupcakes on a zombie blog!  Well I’ll be honest, when it comes to food I am like plastic surgery to Tori Spelling, yes, a total mess minus the bleached hair and extraordinary acting career.

If you’re ever in the mood to squeeze out some creativity or bake up some brains, then boy have I got a bad ass little book for you!!  Welcome to ‘A Zombie Ate My Cupcake’ authored none other than Lili Vanilli.  So I it should be said that cupcakes are kind of yesterdays news and macaroons have swooped in and stolen the limelight, but macaroons are extremely limited in terms of their decoration space and creative flexibility.

I know cake decorating isn’t everyone’s thing and there is a certain amount of patience required, however, if you want to impress/repulse your friends with some gory goodies, then check out these bloody beauties below:

Day of the Dead Skulls – A tad too pretty, may require some gruesome upgrades.
 

 
Undead Gingerbread – creepy but oh so cute!
 

Radioactive Slime – Make your guests second guess their first bite!
 


Blood Stained Brains – Mmmmmmm Brains!!!!
 

Bleeding Hearts – My Favourite! 

 

Maybe Mrs K will whip some up for our next morning tea at work?


Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment